The safety of all employees is a top priority at Precision Engineering Inc. Our goal is a healthy, injury free workplace for all employees. It is our mandate to ensure that every employee works to meet the company objective of a zero injury workplace. We therefore operate with this safety philosophy:
- The safety of each employee is vital to the successful conduct of our business.
- Each employee must be responsible for working safely with an equal concern for the safety of coworkers and contractors.
- Safety excellence can only be achieved through the active participation of every employee.
- Risks can be avoided or controlled to prevent injuries.
- All injuries are preventable and that excellence in health and safety is the key to our long-term success.
We recognize that education is the key to maintaining a safe work environment at all job sites as well as in our engineering office. This education begins for every employee on the first day of employment and continues on a permanent ongoing basis. In doing so, we comply with all client safety procedures and regulations.
Precision Engineering has been an active member with ISNetworld since 2011 and we have had zero lost time claims with WCB since 2005.